We are:

Learning to speak English slowly and clearly.

Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020


 Contact and comments
If you wish to contact me -email me at my school email address.

If you want to add a comment on this site
Click on the comment box at the bottom of the post.
Type in your comment.
Click on Comment As. There is a little arrow at the side of the box. Click on it. A drop down menu will say- Select Profile- Name/ URL.
Click on Name/URL. A box will open that says Edit Profile.
Type your name in the name box. Do not put anything in the URL box.
Click continue. Check your comment looks right. Your name will look funny, like this- James(). Don’t worry, there is nothing wrong.
Then click Publish.
Your comment will disappear-do not worry. There is nothing wrong. Comments come to me to check so I can make sure people are not writing silly things. You should be able to see your comments in 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I will follow the instructions.

    ReplyDelete