We are:

Learning to speak English slowly and clearly.

Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Song- Singing Instructions


Remember singing is for fun, it doesn’t matter if it sounds bad. My voice is old and worn out, sometimes I sing out of tune but I still like to sing. You could teach this song to your family. If you play an instrument you could teach yourself to play it. If you and your family get really creative, record the performance using “voice recorder” on a phone. Email the performance to me. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. zion and family had a blast playing and singing brought all laughter and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin sent me a recording of him singing. He recorded it on a phone. It was great to hear such lovely singing and the song had a lot of words to learn.

    ReplyDelete